Everyone wants to be in here.

Here being my blog, of course. And since these days I'm quite in the mood to blog so I shall comply to a few requests. Starting with one of the loves of my life.

Sanana and I became friends over the last 9 months. At first, she was just this mysterious girl who had miraculously achieved the feat of being in two places at the same time :P People could debate for days over whether she was actually in Delhi or Mumbai. The secret was of course, a boyfriend and cheap air travel (if you don't get what I'm saying, don't fret, it's an inside joke :P).
When I finally did meet her (she got tired of flitting and settled in Delhi) , she seemed too distant. I figured that she probably didn't like me, I mean I was used to people in school judging me on the basis of what they had heard about me.
But then over the summer we bonded over the tangles of our love lives, shopping, man boobs and hot dance instructors and in no time we were the bestest of friends, always together. Now, I can't even imagine life without her calling me and saying, "You know WHAAAAAAAT?!" with her voice going into super-sonics.

She's my ray of sunshine :)

Love ya, girlfriend!

No comments: