Now I didn't know THAT was likely

If you travel back in time, say about 2 years back, and tell the 14 year old me that like all those girls I scoff at for falling in love with someone they found online and have never met, I'm going fall in the truest love I've ever felt with a guy I haven't ever met, I'd have choked on my own laughter.
In my defense, at least Path and I have common friends who can testify that we're real people and not some computer program/476 year old looking for cheap sex.
Also, I swear to mighty Aphrodite, it doesn't feel like we've never met.
3 months and I feel like I've known this person all my life.
Yeah you're probably rolling your eyes and going 'I've heard THAT one before' but sue me if cliches describe everything so conveniently accurately.
3 months and now in 3 days we finally meet. How do I feel? So excited I can barely keep my mind focused enough to type 'focused', so nervous that I have perpetual butterflies on merry-go-rounds in my stomach. And also, slightly alien. I mean my friends in school are the sort of people who would support this madness because they love me and think it's nice to see me finally so happy, but they're also the sort of people who like to wait two whole frickin' months for a kiss because they feel they aren't ready for it and half of them haven't even been in relationships.
They find this whole concept of Path and me weird if not slightly desperate.
I don't think I care enough to justify my actions to them but it just makes things a bit awkward.
I guess all that will be remedied once they (we) meet him and actually get to know him.


I can't finish this. My parents are getting pissy.
Later

1 comment:

Babbity Bombshell said...

Peek-a-boo!
And yes, how I can relate to you.
It's freaky.