Sometimes when everything is going wrong one after the other, I feel panic fill my chest and I can't breathe. This feeling stays for hours. And today, it has been there all day. 


I want to go home. I want to go home. I want to go home. I want to go home. I want to go home. I want to go home. I want to go home. I want to go home. I want to go home. I want to go home. I want to go home. I want to go home. I want to go home. I want to go home. I want to go home. I want to go home. I want to go home. I want to go home. I want to go home. I want to go home. I want to go home. I want to go home. I want to go home.

No comments: