My teenage angst has a death count.
Nerd Whore. :P
Ah.ISC?
CBSE
http://goinginmyblog.blogspot.com/i didnt know where else to send this to you...check it out.
Go check the official website. The entire blog is up there.
Update already, you tard.
I've almost read the entire blog. I think you write great : )
Thank you :D
dudeeeeeee im an army officerz daughter goin 2 coll in delhi !! :D awesome one too! ur so right bout the being labelld smart cuz of ur college bit ! hope u like calcutta :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Nerd Whore. :P
Ah.
ISC?
CBSE
http://goinginmyblog.blogspot.com/
i didnt know where else to send this to you...
check it out.
Go check the official website. The entire blog is up there.
Update already, you tard.
I've almost read the entire blog. I think you write great : )
Thank you :D
dudeeeeeee im an army officerz daughter goin 2 coll in delhi !! :D awesome one too! ur so right bout the being labelld smart cuz of ur college bit !
hope u like calcutta :)
Post a Comment