I've lived and I've learned.

I've learned that having someone tell you he loves you and having someone show you he loves you are two completely different things.

I've learned that to stay away from a previous argument, you need to stay away from the person you're having the argument with.

I've learned that mothers don't always know best. Sometimes they're learning as they go along.

I've learned that it takes years to build up trust and only seconds to break it.

I've learned that you don't have to change friends if you understand the friends change..

I've learned that sometimes a nap is the best medicine.

I've learned that you shouldn't cry over anything that can't cry back.

I've learned that you don't really know a person till you've made them mad.

I've learned that the older I get, the more I say "I don't know". When I was younger, I thought I knew it all.

I've learned that in relationships, it's better to have an end with misery than misery without an end.

I've learned that the only thing you can be sure of is improving yourself.

I've learned that if you're too embarrassed to tell your best friend about something you've done, then you shouldn't have done it in the first place.

I've learned that a best friend is someone who loves you when you've forgotten to love yourself.

4 comments:

Poe said...

"I've learned that the only thing you can be sure of is improving yourself"

Look at you, sounding all wise and shit.

My little girl's growing up! *wipes a tear*

:)

prettynpureblood said...

"I've learned that if you're too embarrassed to tell your best friend about something you've done, then you shouldn't have done it in the first place."

i know right? damn!

prettynpureblood said...

oh and i LOVE the new layout. Its my fav colour. I could look at the whole pic for hours!

Anne said...

Haha I love how these things are so true for everyone.
Thanks so much! =)