My school is so strange. We have dandiya night on October 15th and Teacher’s Day on November. Dandiya night sucked anyway. Do they really expect us to dandiya to Low or like, Pink Floyd?
Something strange is happening to me. I don’t feel like talking to people about my day or feelings or issues or whatever anymore. It’s strange because I usually suffer from foot-in-the-mouth disease. I can indiscreetly tell anything to anyone (as is evident in this blog). I love talking about myself and I don’t get embarrassed easily.
It’s not even about the embarrassment. I read somewhere that telling people about things you feel strongly about, positively or negatively, is a bad idea because their reaction can kill the joy and/or enhance the bad parts. I’ve never really felt like that till now. I’m way more sensitive to everything now.
It’s been a year since Pravah. When I look back I really really wish I could have held onto the high we all had post-Pravah. I mean, I look at the gym filled with people and I think, wow all of these guys were my friends. I hung out with them everyday, I messaged them all the time, I confided in them and I thought we’d stay friends at least till the end of school. Now, I don’t even say hi to them as I pass them by. And it’s only happened to me. They’re all still really close to each other. Well, it is my fault, communication is a two-way street, right?
I hate the way things are right now. I feel like this is some sort of test of patience and mental stability I’m going through and there will be light at the end of this tunnel. The question is: When does this tunnel end?
No comments:
Post a Comment