I switch between reading Memoirs of a Geisha and a Mills and Boon shit. Which is even more pathetic than it already is because both books have sexual connotations and don't have much else to offer.
I eat all the time. My stomach is like a bottomless pit. None of it shows right now but I'm pretty sure all those calories are going to sneak up to me one day and make my ass the size of Madhya Pradesh and my gut the size of Australia (to say the least). SO when I finally get my heart's desire (going to college) I'm going to be even worse off than I am now. Woo-fucking-hoo.
I am so very unmotivated. At least earlier I used to study on the last day under a lot of pressure. Current scene: I have a history exam TOMORROW and I have only read one chapter out of three, that too only once.
I'm so DEAD.
I wish I had a life. Something fun to keep me occupied for a while so that I feel happy and satiated and finally get down to doing what I'm supposed to.
On a side note, knowing me that probably wouldn't work either.
3 comments:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42E2fAWM6rA
Feel better, kid. You're still way better off than I am.
i can relate to this. and the not studying part is so much worse for me because its' 12th standard boards this year...
damned life phases =/
Ditto.
Bleh.
Post a Comment