As stupid as it maybe to pine after what one can't have - I WANT TO BE RICH! NOW!
I would give a lot, if not everything, to be able to shop at La Senza or Espirit or French Connection without having to save up for a year or wait for the clearance sale. Spending the better part of two whole days in over-the-top expensive malls hasn't really helped to quell this illicit desire.
On a brighter note, hanging out with Kaveri is like signing yourself for a free for all, bubblegum-pink makeover. As a result, my long waves have give way for a 4 inches shorter classic bob, Sarojini Nagar designer rip-offs traded for the real thing, fingers nails painted 'siren red' and toes 'sexy pink' and suddenly I find myself sashaying like some frinckn' Adriana Lima in front of that 'oh-so-cute' guy with curly hair. It felt good while it lasted, but now I'm dying to slip into my round-neck Tantra's and khaki shorts and settle down to read 'The Complete Polysyllabic Spree' by Nick Hornby.
The hunt for Mischief Part-II has started. We're looking for a home-bred golden lab. So far, we seem to be drawing blanks everywhere.
List Of Potential Pet Names:
Tyke
Schnook *snigger*
Dodge
Kibbles
Maverick
Woof
Spunk
Any suggestions?
I found 'Aditya', 'Aarush' and even 'Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi' on the list.
Retarded Americans .
Meanwhile, Skeleton has acquired a black lab puppy. I'm not sure how I feel about that.
Argh. I feel like a character straight out of some trash by Sophie Kinsella.
1 comment:
Oh MAN. This I gotta see.
Post a Comment