Waiting for the right hairstyle.
Waiting for the right guy.
Waiting to go to college, etc...
I live with this constant feeling of climbing up a ladder, thinking "I'm gonna reach the top any minute now." I'm always trying to be better, have more, fix problems. I'm always waiting to be happy.
The last time I felt truly satisfied was when I was in Hyderabad. But what does that even mean?
I'm not going to see Parth again for another 7 months and I refuse to spend them moping.
Because honestly, everything I've been waiting for is here.
I'm not going to see Parth again for another 7 months and I refuse to spend them moping.
Because honestly, everything I've been waiting for is here.
The right hairstyle.
The right guy.
And college is right around the corner.
Plus, Delhi looks totally gorgeous now, so I can check "Beautiful home city" off my list too :D
3 comments:
oh congrats congrats im so very happy for you =D
i, meanwhile, continue to wait.
*kills self out of jealousy*
Yay for the posi-positivity! Now, let's keep this up for the next five months, and infect everyone else with it, yeah?
Thank you :D
It works like a charm, this realization. I've already put it to work.
I made pizzas today :D
Hey, considering how damaged and needy I am, if I can do it, so can you.
Post a Comment