So today I saw the driver of the auto I was in, fingering his unmentionables (Can anyone say TRAUMATIZED?) and found out that my best friend's mom ate dinner my boyfriend's ex-girlfriend's place last night; my boyfriend who I know through my other best friend, my boyfriend whose best friend is dating this guy who my other best friend and my two other best friend's best friends know.
I won't go into details :P
Moral of the story:
1) I have more best friends than it's sane to.
2) Path (boyfriend) and I are.......
Wait for it...
...A little more...
..meant to be :D
or were at least meant to meet.
3) I'm a serial-dater. Bane was right about this one little thing. But hey I'm 16! Sue me!
4) My life is crazier, wackier, more bizarre, more random and more unpredictable than I thought. And that's saying something.
I don't know if I mentioned this earlier, but my imaginary readers, I broke up with K mid-November cause -in a conscious effort to not be bitchy - it just didn't work.
Then I met Path and the love bug did the rest.
Bulluddy love bug.
I'm keeping mum about his awesomeness because I tend to jump the gun/go over the top/lalalala and jinx it. So for once, I'm going to let this unfold on it's own.
Toldja I am wiser now :)
4 comments:
And amen to that.
Heh, nice post. I is liking.
Be happy, child. Life is being good to you now. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Ha ha!
Tis strange how the world revolves my child.
And, we were given really tasty Christmas Cake the night you best friend's mom had dinner at my place. Really. Like. Tasty. Totally. ^_^
"Bulludy!"
I have a copyright on that one! Sue, you. :p
PS-Sorry. I blog-stalk you while streaming gossip girl. ;>
Consider it my tribute to you =D
Post a Comment